Stakeholders Engagement Committee (SEC)
Role of Committee
The Stakeholders Engagement Communications Committee prepares and implements the strategies that represent the Council's work in public education and communications. Key areas include:
- Promoting awareness, protection and accountability for all activities affecting the quality and quantity of the water resources of the Bow River Basin;
- Profiling the work of the Council in protecting the water resources of the Bow River Basin through cooperation and communication;
- Fostering cooperation, communication, consistency and operational efficiency among agencies with responsibility for water quality management in the Bow River Basin.
Key Activities of the Committee
- Producing the Council Newsletter Preserving Our Lifeline.
- Publicizing the Council through tradeshow displays at public events.
- Maintaining an Internet homepage for the Council.
- Organizing relevant conferences / workshops that promote the Council's research and activities in the basin.
Membership of the Committee
- Council Executive Director
- Approximately 10 Council members
- The Chair of the Committee is chosen by the Committee members and endorsed by Council
- Co-chairs Norm Carlson and Claudette Lacombe
Recently Completed Projects
- pdf Albertas Bow River: Climate Change and Human Impacts (2.38 MB) (2.38 MB)
- pdf Bow River Basin Council Stand Up Display (907.63 kB) (907 KB)
- pdf Bow River Basin Council Brochure (761.03 kB) (761 KB)
- pdf Glacier Fact Sheet Insert (247.86 kB) (247 KB)
- pdf Don Barnett - Former Mayer Rapid City, South Dakota Keep them out of the Floodways (229.73 kB) (229 KB)